Welcome to NorthWest Clinical Research Center
We are a multi-specialty medical research facility providing medical evaluation and follow-up at no cost for community members interested in participating in clinical trials. Clinical trials are systematic processes for evaluating the safety and effectiveness of the medications we need and use every day.
Why participate in a clinical trial?
Your voluntary participation in a clinical trial provides invaluable medical information for yourself and others. Without volunteers, medical treatment advances would not be possible and the safety and benefits of medications would not be ensured. If you wish to participate in a trial, specially qualified physicians and research staff will see you for an evaluation of your condition and determine if any current or future clinical trials may be right for you. All of this is provided for you at no cost.
What we do for our community of patients
We are dedicated to providing the highest quality medical research services and interim care (before and after studies) to our patients. We are proud to have provided services such as clinical evaluations, diagnostic tests, care management, and educational guidance to the community since 1995 by partnering with the pharmaceutical industry on research endeavors. Patient safety is our top priority and we ensure all patients feel welcome regardless of entry into a clinical trial. Experience, specialized expertise, and appreciation for our patients underscore every service we provide.
History and Experience
We have participated extensively in the development and assessment of over 30 medications that have gone to market, providing valuable and wide-ranging benefits to the scientific and medical community.
These medications include:
- (ADHD) Intuniv
- (ADHD) Qelbree
- (ADHD) Ritalin-Long Lasting
- (ADHD) Strattera
- (ADHD pediatrics (6-17 yo)) Viloxazine
- (ADHD, binge-eating) Vyvanse
- (Alzheimer's disease) Namenda
- (anxiety) Buspar
- (anxiety, depression) Pristiq
- (depression) Fetzima
- (depression) Remeron
- (depression) Serzone
- (depression) Viibryd
- (depression) Wellbutrin
- (depression) Paxil XR
- (depression, anxiety) Celexa
- (depression, anxiety) Effexor
- (depression, anxiety) Effexor XR
- (depression, anxiety) Lexapro
- (depression, anxiety, PTSD, panic disorder) Paxil
- (depression, anxiety, PTSD, panic disorder) Prozac
- (depression, pain) Cymbalta
- (depression, panic attacks, OCD, PTSD) Zoloft
- (depression, schizophrenia, bipolar) Abilify
- (depression, schizophrenia, bipolar) Vraylar
- (depression, schizophrenia, bipolar) Abilify Maintaina
- (erectile dysfunction) Cialis
- (Fibromyalgia) Savella
- (insomnia) Zolpidem
- (insomnia) Zaleplon
- (insomnia) Lunesta
- (insomnia) Rozerem
- (migraine) Emgality
- (migraine) Nurtec
- (migraine) Ubrelvy
- (migraine prevention) Eptinezumab
- (obstuctive sleep apnea) Provigil
- (obstuctive sleep apnea) Nuvigil
- (pain) Exalgo ER
- (pain) Opana ER
- (schizophrenia) Zyprexa
- (schizophrenia, bipolar) Risperdal
- (schizophrenia, bipolar) Samidorphan-Olanzapine
- (schizophrenia, bipolar) Seroquel
- (schizophrenia, depression, bipolar) Rexulti0
Research conducted by NWCRC has been published in top medical journals and presented at national and international scientific meetings.
Serving You Locally
We are located in the heart of Bellevue, Washington. We are easily accessible from Seattle and the Greater Puget Sound area (drawing from over 3.5 million people) and conveniently located near the 520 freeway with a public bus stop in front of our building and plenty of free parking. Additionally, for your convenience, we have a transportation team on staff with friendly and professional drivers available to transport patients to and from appointments.