Clinical Research Associate
Northwest Clinical Research Center (NWCRC) in Bellevue, Washington is seeking to hire a Clinical Research Associate. NWCRC conducts clinical trials for research in the medical field.
- Bachelor of Science degree required; Master’s degree preferred. Healthcare, biology, or other life sciences preferred.
- Advanced Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook skills.
- Ability to interact with and assist all patients and staff members in a professional and culturally competent manner.
- We are a drug free company, including marijuana. Employment is contingent upon a negative drug test result and background check.
The Clinical Research Associate’s position plays a significant role in the conduct of clinical trials. We are a high-volume clinical trial clinic and are looking for someone who is seeking to gain hands on experience in the medical field. You will be responsible for executing study procedures and helping to manage clinical trial patients.
You will have the opportunity to gain valuable insight and knowledge of clinical research and the development of new pharmaceutical medications.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting with and overseeing regulatory tasks.
- Corresponding with IRBs and study sponsors.
- Assisting in study start up procedures.
- Performing physical procedures such as ECGs and vital signs.
- Scheduling patients within study protocol guidelines.
- Work across departments to meet goals and assure patient safety.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to complete training and follow study protocol.
- Flexibility and ability to prioritize and multi-task throughout the day.
- Must be detail oriented, and self-motivated.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to think through problems and visualize solutions.
- Willingness to interact with a diverse patient population.
This is a full-time position with excellent benefits (including medical, dental, vision and employer matching 401k,) and the opportunity for career advancement.
Full-time Pay: $48,000 per year
Schedule: 4 days per week, Monday through Thursday
< Back to Careers