In recent years, scientists have developed a digital game to help manage ADHD symptoms. We are currently seeking research volunteers that are interested in a clinical trial evaluating the effectiveness of the digital game.
Signs and Symptoms of ADHD
Children and teens with ADHD show signs of inattention, hyperactivity, and/or impulsivity in specific ways. Some examples of this include:
- Lack of focus/day-dreamer
- Being in constant motion
- Constant squirming or fidgeting
- Frequently making careless mistakes
- Having difficulty playing quietly
- Talking excessively
- Interrupting others
- Becoming easily distracted
- Not finishing tasks
- This study is enrolling children ages 8-14.
- A caregiver is required at all appointments.
- Patients may be treatment naive or currently on stimulants.
No Cost Study
There is no cost to participate in the study, and the study participant will receive the following:
- Medical Evaluation
- Investigational Medication
- Study Related Medical care
- Compensation up to $450
- Complimentary transportation or a travel stipend