Clinical Trial for Pediatric & Adolescent Eczema
Does your child or teenager have itchy rashes due to eczema? Does your child continue to suffer despite applying topical treatments?
At Northwest Clinical Research Center, we are conducting a phase 3 clinical trial for adolescents who have responded inadequately to creams and ointments that are traditionally used to treat eczema.
If you child or teenager qualifies for this research trial, both you and your child will receive financial compensation for their time, medical evaluations, and the investigative study medication at no cost.
Your child could qualify for this study if:
- They are between the ages of 12-18.
- They have tried topical ointments or cream in the past but have seen minimal to no results.
No Cost Study
There is no cost to participate in the study, and the study participant will receive the following if they are eligible:
- Medical evaluation.
- Investigational Medication.
- Study Related Medical Care.
- Modest compensation if eligible for the study.