Treatment for Social Anxiety Disorder
There is no current approved medication treatment for those with social anxiety disorder, sometimes known as stage fright. NWCRC is testing a new inhaler that can be used as the situation demands. This research cannot take place without the help of volunteers.
The study medication is an as needed treatment and can be taken up to six times a day.
- You could qualify for this study if:
- You are between the ages of 18 and 65.
- You have significant symptoms of social anxiety, even if you are receiving treatment.
NO COST STUDY
There is no cost to participate in the study, and the participant will receive the following:
- Medical Evaluation
- Investigational Medication
- Study related medical care
- Compensation including travel assistance