Northwest Clinical Research Center (NWCRC) in Bellevue, Washington is seeking to hire a Clinical Research Principal Investigator/Medical Sub-Investigator to join our growing team. NWCRC is a well-established center serving the Greater Seattle community since 1995 conducting clinical trials. You will join a robust team of board-certified physicians, research fellows, master’s level clinicians, and a full complement of support staff.
As a Medical Sub-Investigator, you will use your medical expertise to assume responsibility for the safety and well-being of all study participants as well as the proper conduct of clinical trials.
Your primary duties will involve reviewing all study participant data (including medical history, lab work, X-rays, ECGs, and physicals throughout all phases of the study process) to determine trial participation eligibility. You will also interact with internal operations teams and sponsor companies/CROs to address safety and protocol concerns.
Our ideal candidate will have excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to work collaboratively with our clinical research team. Candidates will handle multiple priorities, have excellent organizational skills, and possess the ability to problem solve to achieve a successful outcome.
To be considered, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- • Must be U.S. Board Certified.
- • Must be licensed in the State of Washington or ability to obtain a Washington State license.
- • Must hold an unencumbered DEA license.
- • We are a drug free company, including marijuana. Employment is contingent upon a negative drug test result and background check.
- • We require all our staff to be COVID-19 vaccinated.
Compensation and Benefits:
Benefits include competitive compensation DOE, attractive bonus package, robust 401K, and medical/dental/vision insurance. As well as:
- • Monday - Friday outpatient only schedules.
- • No scheduled weekend calls.
- • No insurance authorization/verification required to treat trial participants.
- • Teaching opportunities available with medical students.
- • Malpractice insurance provided.