Patient Recruitment Specialist
- High School Diploma required. College graduates preferred.
- Minimum one year experience in customer service, preferably with phone experience.
- Advanced Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook skills.
- Ability to interact with and assist all patients and staff members in a professional and culturally competent manner.
- We are a drug free company, including marijuana. Employment is contingent upon a negative drug test result and background check.
- We require all our staff to be COVID-19 vaccinated.
The Patient Recruiter Specialist position plays a significant role in the conduct of clinical trials. We are a high-volume clinical trial clinic and are looking for someone to join our patient recruitment team. You will be responsible for managing recruitment calls, including incoming calls and calls to potential patients. You will also have the opportunity to gain valuable insight and knowledge of clinical research and the development of new pharmaceutical medications.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Perform front desk duties, including checking in patients and visitors, coordinating transportation, and managing the lobby.
- Work with Study Coordinators and other clinical staff to meet recruitment goals.
- Schedule participant visits and perform reminder calls.
- Perform outreach via phone, email, and text message.
- Accurately maintain recruitment data through database updates and other tools.
- Perform inventory of supplies and reorder as needed.
- Take messages and route calls to the appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to complete training and follow study protocol.
- Flexibility and ability to prioritize and multi-task throughout the day.
- Must be detail oriented, and self-motivated.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Willingness to interact with a diverse patient population.
This is a full-time position with excellent benefits (including medical, dental, vision and employer matching 401k,) and the opportunity for career advancement.
Full-time Pay: $48,000 per year
< Back to Careers